Residents of Powell enjoy serene, planned, interconnected neighborhoods, have access to public facilities such as parks and bike paths, and are close to an historic downtown that is home to several unique businesses. The community also hosts a variety of exciting events throughout the year such as the Powell Festival, Community Bonfire and Holidays in Powell.
Distinctively different, we recognize and believe in the highest level of services, safety and amenities for the residents of Powell. Below is a listing of just some of the services we offer, as well as links to other service organizations with which the City partners for your convenience. You can also find additional service information under City Departments.
Residents are treated to the following City services:
- Twenty-four (24) hour police protection
- Comprehensive planning and zoning supervision
- Certified comprehensive building plan review and inspection for residential
and commercial properties
- Street maintenance and repair
- Storm drainage maintenance
- Engineering plan review and inspections
- Parks and Recreation Programming
The City of Powell Public Service Department will make every attempt to respond to your request within 48 hours of notification. If you feel this is an urgent situation, please contact the City of Powell Municipal Offices at 614.885.5380, extension “0.” Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.