Check out a variety of classes and programs in the City’s online Parks & Recreation Fall 2020 Guide. Registration is now available online here.
Due to an unforeseen delay, the following programs have been canceled. There are still many more programs for you to participate in this season and online or mail-in registration is open. If you have any questions please reach out to Gina Kolp firstname.lastname@example.org.
- -Turf Time with Toddlers (1341)
- -Storytime & Sports (1345)
- -Morning Masterpieces with Miss Gina (1350)
- -On the Mat Martial Arts (2404, 7152)
- -Lil Yogis (2406)
- -Speed & Agility Training (2409)
- -Fun, Fit & Functional Workout Classes (2413, 2414)
- -Whatchya Doin Wednesdays (2422)
- -ACT Turbo Workshop (3217)
- -Kidz Home Alone (3218)
- -Pinot’s Palette Paint in the Park: Spot the Spots (3219), Sweet Pea Floral Arrangement (3220), & Rainbow Fields (3221)
- -Yoga for Mindfulness (7160)
- -Gentle Flow Yoga & Mindful Meditation (7164)