Columbia Gas of Ohio will soon be in Powell neighborhoods with their enhanced GPS technology to record the location of natural gas lines. This investment in safety will improve emergency response and maintenance of facilities.
What does this mean for you?
- You may see Columbia Gas of Ohio vehicles, employees and contractors on your property.
- The Columbia Gas of Ohio team will be surveying the main line along the street and the service line on your property up to the meter. They will be using light surveying and measuring equipment.
- The work will continue in the Powell area throughout 2017.
- You may not be a Columbia Gas of Ohio customer, but your neighbor may be so crews will still need to survey the area.
- Crews may need to return to your property for follow-up work.
- Feel free to ask for identification from Columbia Gas of Ohio or one of the contractors:
- Utiliquest LLC
If you have GPS program questions or concerns, contact Columbia Gas of Ohio at 1-800-344-4077.